- Warranty period is 1 year from the date of manufacturing.
- Please note that A/S at no cost is not provided for the breakdown due to the arbitrary dismantling of the product or negligence of the user.
- Products with defectiveness will be promptly dealt with in 48 hours from the reception of the request for A/S.
· - Products with defects prior to use will be exchanged at the headquarters or authorized dealer (place of purchase) after the confirmation of the defect.
- Please make request for A/S to the customer service department of our company or authorized dealer.
· Confirmation of rated voltage - Check the rated voltage and ensure that the voltage applied is within 10% of the said rated voltage.
· Precautions against erroneous connection - Accurately connect the power source or terminal in accordance with the wiring diagram prior to use.
· Precautions against breakage and electrocution - Do not use when the product is wet or in location with high temperature and moisture.
- Make sure to turn the power OFF at the time of cleaning or replacing of parts.
· Precautions against fire and injuries - Do not use in locations with inflammable substances (gasoline, combustible spray, paint thinner and lacquer). Clean or replace components by making sure to wear protective gloves after the product is sufficiently cooled while the product is turned ON or immediately after it has been turned OFF.
- Neatly discard the product. Do not break the product to be discarded but put in collection box used exclusively for discarding of used light bulbs.
1546-7, Oryu-dong, Seo-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea | Business Registration No. : 121-81-33016 | TEL : +82-32-542-3137 | FAX : +82-32-545-3135 | Representative Director : Lee Min-gyu | Personal information management personnel : Pyo So-jung |
Policies on handling of personal information | Provisions on the use of the service